November 24, 2018 – All lanes in either direction on McPhillips Street between Logan Avenue and Jarvis Avenue will be reopened to traffic on Sunday, November 25. The west sidewalk will remain closed to pedestrians until a handrail is installed.
- Canadian military attracts ‘conservative’ views: expert
- Royal Military College professor says Canadian Forces has to ‘trust’ employees due to sheer size
- Thursday’s NFL game in Winnipeg will see crowd ‘similar to the last Bomber game’: promoter
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers bring back defensive end Alex McCalister
- Missing Winnipeg girl last seen Aug. 14 in Valley Gardens