November 21, 2018 – The City of Winnipeg’s third quarter financial status report is forecasting a projected surplus in the tax-supported operating budget (General Revenue Fund) of $9.5 million, as at September 30, 2018.
- Person with COVID-19 attends Winnipeg school ‘when they may have been infectious’: WRHA
- Seating rules not being followed on daughter’s school bus, parent says
- Oji-Cree man who is blind releases latest musical creation
- Winnipeg Goldeyes’ league partners with Major League Baseball
- Mother sues school division for $200K for requiring face masks