Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responds to fire on Boyd Avenue
Released: 9:08 a.m.
Winnipeg, MB – At 9:42 p.m. on November 10, 2020, the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responded to reports of a fire in a one-and-a-half storey home in the 900 block of Boyd Avenue.
When crews arrived on scene, they encountered smoke coming from the house and launched an offensive attack. The fire was declared under control at 10 p.m.
All five occupants of the house safely self-evacuated prior to the arrival of crews. No injuries were reported.
Preliminary observations suggest the fire was accidental, caused by faulty electrical wiring in a light fixture. No damage estimates are available at this time.
View original article here Source