The Calgary Stampeders will play in the Grey Cup game a third straight year after downing the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 22-14 in Sunday’s CFL West Division final.
- Person with COVID-19 attends Winnipeg school ‘when they may have been infectious’: WRHA
- Seating rules not being followed on daughter’s school bus, parent says
- Oji-Cree man who is blind releases latest musical creation
- Winnipeg Goldeyes’ league partners with Major League Baseball
- Mother sues school division for $200K for requiring face masks