A new report from the Canadian Domestic Homicide Initiative shows that Manitoba had the highest rate of domestic homicide amongst the provinces between 2010 and 2015, although it had a lower rate of domestic homicide than Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
- ‘Significant and complicated challenges’ in northern Manitoba courts laid bare in internal government document
- HSC plans to make personal alarms a standard practice for staff and volunteers
- More Winnipeg police officers being poked by needles on the job
- Riders disgusted by pigeon-poop covered surfaces at transit station
- Bill for Winnipeg grocery delivery $80 higher than pick-up