The town of Carman is no longer under a boil water advisory.The precautionary advisory went into effect Dec. 4 after the province discovered turbidity or cloudiness in the water, which is caused by invisible particles.Bacteria was ruled out as a potential cause.READ MORE: Manitoba government places city of Thompson under boil water advisoryManitoba’s Drinking Water Officer, Kale Black, said Thursday that the Carman water system is back to normal and all conditions have been met for rescinding the advisory.WATCH: Boil water advisory in effect for Carman
- Manitoba premier speaks with prime minister in provincial push for more health dollars
- ‘I wanted it so badly’: Winnipeg Jets netminder Connor Hellebuyck voted NHL’s top goalie
- COVID-19 outbreak grows at Winnipeg care home
- How one Winnipeg teacher is incorporating the medicine wheel in the classroom
- Two Morden residents killed in rollover near Gimli, Man.