A foundation that wants to build an addictions recovery centre in west Winnipeg says they will not accept an alternative site pitched by the area’s MLA.
- Provincial government holds town hall to discuss second phase of reopening
- Council meeting held over divisive proposed bylaw in RM of Reynolds
- Clean-It-Right program aims to build consumer confidence
- Coronavirus: CFL commissioner not counting on specific funding from federal government
- Keep working from home if it works for you: Manitoba’s chief public health officer to employers