Christian Leuprecht with the Royal Military College said on Tuesday that the Canadian Armed Forces tends to attract people with “conservative” views, but that it’s rare someone who’s opinions “are fundamentally at odds with our laws and institutions” will join the organization.
- Police watchdog investigating after man arrested, dies days later
- Club Regent casino visitor tests positive for COVID-19: MBLL
- Police search for missing 11-year-old girl last seen Friday
- Whistleblower says workers at nursing homes aren’t being given protective gear
- Many Canadian universities are allowing undergrads to ‘freeze’ grades amid COVID-19