Christian Leuprecht with the Royal Military College said on Tuesday that the Canadian Armed Forces tends to attract people with “conservative” views, but that it’s rare someone who’s opinions “are fundamentally at odds with our laws and institutions” will join the organization.
- Town of Niverville takes over Open Health clinic
- Agriculture groups call for carbon tax exemption, minister ‘listening’ to farmers
- Three shootings in two months at Winnipeg home leave family traumatized
- Bachman Cummings to headline concert to mark Manitoba 150
- Burton Cummings, Randy Bachman to headline Manitoba 150 celebration concert