Christian Leuprecht with the Royal Military College said on Tuesday that the Canadian Armed Forces tends to attract people with “conservative” views, but that it’s rare someone who’s opinions “are fundamentally at odds with our laws and institutions” will join the organization.
- U of M addresses sexual violence, bans student-teacher relationships
- Cab passengers, taxi driver react to new Winnipeg pilot project for pre-paying for cab rides
- University of Manitoba to take measures against sexual harassment, violence
- RAW: Blue Bombers Andrew Harris Interview
- RAW: Blue Bombers Mike O’Shea Media Briefing – Sept. 17