All Manitoba students will return to an actual classroom this fall amid the ongoing novel coronavirus pandemic, the province’s education minister says. Under the plan classroom learning will be full-time for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 and for special-needs students in all grades, with five days of instruction per week.
- Winnipeg woman delivers love with drive-thru weddings
- LGCA asking Manitobans for feedback on public consumption of cannabis edibles
- Stonewall RCMP searching for stolen car, gun safe
- Winnipeg woman upset over no show of officers in court
- Police interview shown in court at trial in the death of Winnipeg foster home manager