Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active-Living Minister Cameron Friesen announced on Tuesday a contract had been awarded to PCL Construction to develop, build and deploy outdoor all-season shelters that he said would connect to personal care homes to allow residents to still safely connect with family and visitors, even in the event of a second wave of COVID-19.
- Manitoba RCMP looking for suspect with stolen vehicle, firearms
- Winnipeg woman delivers love with drive-thru weddings
- LGCA asking Manitobans for feedback on public consumption of cannabis edibles
- Stonewall RCMP searching for stolen car, gun safe
- Winnipeg woman upset over no show of officers in court