Dr. Eileen de Villa with Toronto Public Health said on Saturday that the man who was showing symptoms of coronavirus is believed to have had “very little” contact with others, and those family members who have been in contact have put themselves into self isolation. She said they’re also working on assessing the flight the patient came from Wuhan and his history to take appropriate action.
- High-profile sex assault cases can bring out different reactions in victims: Klinic
- Hextall on Hockey: the Winnipeg Jets at the NHL trade deadline
- Two people taken to hospital following plane crash in Dryden, Ont.
- Black History Month wraps up in Winnipeg
- Deer found with garbage can lid stuck around neck