Dr. Jerome Leis, medical director for infection prevention control at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto, spoke Saturday about their response when a man later confirmed as the first “presumptive case” of coronavirus was identified, saying on arrival the man was immediately placed into the “appropriate precautions.” He said this includes being put in a negative pressure room and use of protective equipment.
- High-profile sex assault cases can bring out different reactions in victims: Klinic
- Girl, 11, brings AR-15 to Idaho hearing on gun legislation
- Hextall on Hockey: the Winnipeg Jets at the NHL trade deadline
- Two people taken to hospital following plane crash in Dryden, Ont.
- Black History Month wraps up in Winnipeg