Lanette Siragusa, chief nursing officer for Manitoba Shared Health, said on Monday that, earlier in the day, the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority had announced a phased approach to restore home-care services amid the coronavirus pandemic. Sirgusa also expanded on what this entails.
- Sixteen new cases in Manitoba as COVID-19 pandemic continues
- Suspects sought in attack on 76-year-old Winnipeg woman
- Province Calls on Federal Government to Finalize National Paid Sick Leave Program
- Over 200 active COVID-19 cases in Manitoba; 16 new cases announced Wednesday
- Northern Ontario First Nation begins to evacuate some residents due to forest fires