Dr. Jason Kindrachuk, a University of Manitoba assistant medical microbiology professor and Canada research chair who studies infectious diseases and viruses, says we know much more now than we did at the beginning of the pandemic, but we shouldn’t let our guard down.
- Winnipeg police say 1 dead, 5 injured after attempted traffic stop leads to crash
- Winnipeg police say driver in fatal collision fled police, crashed into another vehicle
- ‘This is incredibly tragic’: One dead, several injured after collision in Winnipeg’s North End
- More overdoses, fewer drugs: how the pandemic is changing drug use
- Fire pits, heat lamps flying off the shelves as Manitobans get ready for an outdoor COVID-19 winter