Dryer malfunction blamed for Vincent Street house fire

A Wednesday night fire on Vincent Street originated in a clothes dryer, according to the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic service.The fire, at a side-by-side, was quickly put out. The people in the home were able to get out of the building before fire crews arrived, and no injuries were reported.READ MORE: These are the Top 5 causes of house fires: Winnipeg fire investigatorThe house suffered smoke damage throughout, but only the dryer suffered fire damage.WFPS investigators determined the fire was caused by a malfunctioning dryer drum.WATCH: Winnipeg firefighters battle blaze on Pritchard Avenue