The Northern Health Region Authority says it will be suspending baby delivery services at Flin Flon hospital due to a staffing shortage.
- Minister Philpott to announce historic investment in education infrastructure with four First Nation communities in Manitoba
- HIGHLIGHTS: MJHL Selkirk vs Winnipeg – Nov. 20
- City workers swarm ‘eyesore’ south St. Vital farm to clean up debris, remove cats
- Manitoba hazing researcher encourages dialogue in wake of abuse allegations at private school
- Judges reject appeal of man convicted in Salisbury House slaying