Presented by the Manitoba Adult Concussion Network (MACN) This will be a public forum where you will learn about the most up-to-date information regarding assessment and management of concussions in the adullt population. The event will include a brief presentation followed by a discussion by a panel of medical practioners with extensive experience in the field.
- Manitoba First Nation confirms second case of COVID-19
- The NDP’s plan to stop the privatization of Manitoba Hydro
- Price of beef, vegetables increasing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Premiers likely to ask for billions more in health care ahead of feds’ throne speech
- ‘Chronic speeders’ causing chaos on Manitoba roads: MPI