Riley Cote knows a thing or two about pain.The Winnipeg-born former NHLer racked up 411 penalty minutes in eight seasons as an enforcer, getting into about 65 fights over his NHL career.Cote, who retired at the young age of 28, is now working as an ambassador for Athletes for Care, an organization that advocates for cannabis products as a natural pain relief solution for professional athletes.View link »
- How one Winnipeg teacher is incorporating the medicine wheel in the classroom
- Two Morden residents killed in rollover near Gimli, Man.
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at The Keg in Winnipeg
- EPC votes in favour of flashing school zone lights, despite offer being rescinded week before
- Province Recognizes Rail Safety Awareness Week September 21 to 27