Discussing politics and religion are two sure-fire ways to get people emotionally charged.Here’s a third way: Comparing gas prices.With the price of crude oil falling in Canada, so have prices at the pump. Here’s a look at various cities in British Columbia, plus places in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.READ MORE: Metro Vancouver could see 8-cent gas price hike after pipeline explosion: analystAll reported prices, as of the morning of Saturday, Dec. 8th, 2018, are via GasBuddy. Exceptionally low gas prices are noted in brackets.BRITISH COLUMBIA:Vancouver IslandVictoria: $1.289Nanaimo: $1.239Courtney: $1.254 ($1.209, Costco)Campbell River: $1.309Port Hardy: $1.399Gibsons: $1.409WATCH BELOW: Gas prices in the Peterborough, Ont, area are expected to stay around the $1 mark for the rest of 2018.
- Winnipeg woman missing since May last seen in Long Plain First Nation: police
- Two men facing charges after a carjacking and home invasions: Winnipeg police
- Two charged after business shot at last week: Winnipeg police
- Men charged in connection with Winnipeg carjacking, home invasions
- Sister of Winnipeg man found dead in locked hospital washroom files lawsuit, alleging ‘utter lack of care’