The Go for the Burn Run is a charity fundraiser, sanctioned by the MRA, with the ultimate goal of becoming the primary source of funds for the annual Mamingwey Burn Survivor Conference. We are holding a timed 10k run/walk, timed 5k run/walk, 3k walk and a 3k youth run. We will be hosting this event at Assiniboine Park starting at 9:00am on April 25, 2020.
- Provincial government holds town hall to discuss second phase of reopening
- Council meeting held over divisive proposed bylaw in RM of Reynolds
- Doctors investigate more clusters of rare condition possibly linked to COVID-19 in children
- Clean-It-Right program aims to build consumer confidence
- Coronavirus: CFL commissioner not counting on specific funding from federal government