Humboldt Broncos player Layne Matechuk made a return to the ice rink on Tuesday, January 8, for the first time since being injured in a fatal crash in which the team’s bus collided with a transport truck on April 6, 2018. Matechuk, 18, suffered a brain injury in the incident and spent the first month after the crash in a coma.
- RCMP officer shoots, kills Flin Flon, Man. dog
- Pallister blasts Quebec over list of demands to federal parties
- Second degree murder trial begins for man accused of killing Winnipeg Transit driver
- Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service Update: Maryland Street Fire
- National Non-Smoking Week raising awareness of smoking dangers