Humboldt Broncos player Layne Matechuk made a return to the ice rink on Tuesday, January 8, for the first time since being injured in a fatal crash in which the team’s bus collided with a transport truck on April 6, 2018. Matechuk, 18, suffered a brain injury in the incident and spent the first month after the crash in a coma.
- ‘There isn’t consistency:’ COVID-19 response varies for children in care
- School Trustee byelection officially cancelled
- Half of all Manitoba businesses facing significant financial strain: chamber of commerce
- Changes coming to provincial COVID-19 updates
- Fire crews battle blaze in Winnipeg’s West End