Humboldt Broncos player Layne Matechuk made a return to the ice rink on Tuesday, January 8, for the first time since being injured in a fatal crash in which the team’s bus collided with a transport truck on April 6, 2018. Matechuk, 18, suffered a brain injury in the incident and spent the first month after the crash in a coma.
- Winnipeg dads perform for daughters, families as synchronized swimming team
- Fire tears through North End home
- Dads syncrhonized swim team make big performance in front of daughters, family
- Winnipeg Ukrainian Catholic Church statue head returned, staff still missing
- Manitoba ‘Motorcycle Ride For Dad’ sets new record for participants