While there is no mandatory training in Manitoba, there is an industry-accepted standard for registered schools which is 240 hours, or six weeks of training.
- ‘Life can go on’: tips for coping with grief over the holidays
- The best and worst of 2018, according to Winnipeg Police Chief Danny Smyth
- Marathon ringette tournament in St. Jean Baptiste, Man. hope to help beat out cancer
- ‘Significant and complicated challenges’ in northern Manitoba courts laid bare in internal government document
- Minute at the Movies: Dec 14