While there is no mandatory training in Manitoba, there is an industry-accepted standard for registered schools which is 240 hours, or six weeks of training.
- Federal government backs Winnipeg Airport Authority in Polo Park residential development dispute
- Man arrested for groping woman in Winnipeg park while she was with her child
- Winnipeg cop facing fraud charges for allegedly operating business while on disability: IIU
- Winnipeg paramedics seeing continued increase in opioid abuse: WFPS
- Manitoba’s latest COVID-19 numbers to be updated Friday