Quick takeCreated in 2008 out of parts of Morris and La Verendrye, Dawson Trail is generally a conservative riding and includes communities like Ste. Anne, Lorette and St. Adolphe.
- Snow blocks almost ready for artists to carve for Festival du Voyageur
- Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo has Winnipeggers hoping they can cash in on $500K
- Nestlé partners with Manitoba plant-based food company
- Winnipeg mayor asks for more collaboration at annual State of the City address
- HSC Foundation Hope to Life Radiothon exceeds fundraising goal for 2020