Quick takeThe St. Boniface riding started out as two — St. Boniface East and St. Boniface West — during the province’s first election in 1870, and has been a single constituency since 1874. Currently held by Liberal leader Dougald Lamont, the riding has gone back and forth between Liberal and NDP MLAs since 1958. Former Manitoba premier Greg Selinger held the seat from 2003 till 2018.
- Holocaust survivor’s son tells father’s story in his own words at Winnipeg Holocaust remembrance
- 58-year-old skates for over 19 hours straight
- Woman dies, 3 escape from burning home in northern Manitoba
- Fatal fire kills 1, sends 2 to hospital in Thompson: RCMP
- Kobe Bryant left deep legacy in L.A. sports, basketball world