The Grand Chief of the Southern Chiefs Organization says legal challenges to a bill which clamps down on protesting around “critical infrastructure” are almost inevitable. View original article here Source
- Step into street art: Winnipeg painters brighten up city’s footbridges during COVID-19
- Winnipeg high schools again find creative ways to celebrate graduation amid pandemic
- Sister of Manitoba man feared dead in homicide relieved after Eric Wildman’s arrest near Belleville, Ont.
- ‘It’s starting to look pretty dire’: PC support in Manitoba plummets, NDP fortunes rise: poll
- Nursing educators concerned province’s call for 200 more nurses is a rush job