During a coronavirus news conference on Thursday, Education Minister Kelvin Goertzen told Manitobans to get ready as the province plans to resume in-class learning for the vast majority of students in September, ahead of discussing a framework for how schools would like to return to classes.
- Winnipeg woman delivers love with drive-thru weddings
- LGCA asking Manitobans for feedback on public consumption of cannabis edibles
- Stonewall RCMP searching for stolen car, gun safe
- Winnipeg woman upset over no show of officers in court
- Police interview shown in court at trial in the death of Winnipeg foster home manager