Winnipeg is truly living up to its nickname of “Winterpeg.” A deep freeze has settled in there. So how are people coping with the bone-chilling cold. Global National’s Dawna Friesen finds out from Global Winnipeg weather specialist Mike Koncan, who’s braving the elements.
- Police seize over 20 guns with ‘extraordinary’ firepower from Winnipeg home
- Police seize 22 guns from Winnipeg home with ‘extraordinary’ firepower
- High water levels might affect Winnipeg’s iconic river trail at The Forks
- Cops seize pile of guns after wanted man surfaces at funeral of Winnipeg murder victim
- Staff cuts coming to Winnipeg Police Service due to budget shortfall: chief