Winnipeg is truly living up to its nickname of “Winterpeg.” A deep freeze has settled in there. So how are people coping with the bone-chilling cold. Global National’s Dawna Friesen finds out from Global Winnipeg weather specialist Mike Koncan, who’s braving the elements.
- Winnipeg dads perform for daughters, families as synchronized swimming team
- Fire tears through North End home
- Dads syncrhonized swim team make big performance in front of daughters, family
- Winnipeg Ukrainian Catholic Church statue head returned, staff still missing
- Manitoba ‘Motorcycle Ride For Dad’ sets new record for participants