Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister said he discussed several issues with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau they can work together on, including flood protection for parts of the province and climate change, and weighed in on a proposed ban on certain firearms, saying it was a federal issues but open to working on issues that would improve public safety for law-abiding people.
- Back to school plan released for Brandon School Division
- Accessibility compliance not being enforced says city councillor
- Summer violence grips Point Douglas
- Winnipeg charity salutes veterans with fundraising campaign
- No negative coronavirus test result, no service for some customers at pair of Winnipeg restaurants