Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister said he discussed several issues with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau they can work together on, including flood protection for parts of the province and climate change, and weighed in on a proposed ban on certain firearms, saying it was a federal issues but open to working on issues that would improve public safety for law-abiding people.
- Coronavirus: Winnipeg teacher offers home-schooling advice, support to anxious parents
- Manitoba suspends student loan payments for six months
- Missing Steinbach teen last seen in Winnipeg: RCMP
- Baking, hobbies helpful during coronvavirus pandemic, says Winnipeg psychologist
- More help needed for small businesses: CFIB