Whether you love it or hate it, there’s no denying the power of Christmas music. Good or bad, it unites people for the season of togetherness.There’s nothing quite like the joy of singing along with your friends to an iconic holiday album like A Charlie Brown Christmas. But even if you hate that album, you can still hate-listen and bond with your loved ones over your mutual distaste for the Peanuts gang.Whatever your preference, Global News has you covered with our list of top 10 best and worst holiday music picks, in no particular order.—Top 10 Worst Holiday SongsRuPaul — Hey Sis, It’s Christmas
- How one Winnipeg teacher is incorporating the medicine wheel in the classroom
- Two Morden residents killed in rollover near Gimli, Man.
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at The Keg in Winnipeg
- EPC votes in favour of flashing school zone lights, despite offer being rescinded week before
- Province Recognizes Rail Safety Awareness Week September 21 to 27