Winnipeg Police Chief Danny Smyth usually takes the first week of January off work, a time he admits he uses to reflect on the year.With his second full year under his belt, he says he’s settling in.“At its most basic level, just a little more comfortable in the job, knowing what to expect with the job and being able to roll with the punches a little bit easier with each passing year,” Smyth said.
- The best and worst of 2018, according to Winnipeg Police Chief Danny Smyth
- Marathon ringette tournament in St. Jean Baptiste, Man. hope to help beat out cancer
- ‘Significant and complicated challenges’ in northern Manitoba courts laid bare in internal government document
- Minute at the Movies: Dec 14
- HSC plans to make personal alarms a standard practice for staff and volunteers