David Camfield, associate professor of labour studies and sociology at the University of Manitoba, speaks to Global News’ Erik Pindera about the ongoing contract negotiations between the union representing Winnipeg Transit employees and the City of Winnipeg.
- Valour FC 2020 schedule features mostly weekend home games
- Tactical EMS trained to help Winnipeg police dogs injured on duty
- Southern Chiefs Organization says two-hour blockades will occur at four places
- Trains to slow down through Emo, Ont. following derailment
- Town of Niverville takes over Open Health clinic