David Camfield, associate professor of labour studies and sociology at the University of Manitoba, speaks to Global News’ Erik Pindera about the ongoing contract negotiations between the union representing Winnipeg Transit employees and the City of Winnipeg.
- U of M addresses sexual violence, bans student-teacher relationships
- Cab passengers, taxi driver react to new Winnipeg pilot project for pre-paying for cab rides
- University of Manitoba to take measures against sexual harassment, violence
- RAW: Blue Bombers Andrew Harris Interview
- RAW: Blue Bombers Mike O’Shea Media Briefing – Sept. 17