Video courtesy of the Manitoba Government shows water rushing through the dam near Rivers at Lake Wahtopanah Thursday. Thirty-eight homes and 83 people in southern Manitoba were evacuated Wednesday after the province said it no longer had confidence the dam would hold.
- Winnipeg man charged after teenage girl sexually assaulted
- Police watchdog clears Winnipeg police after suspect shot following 7-Eleven robbery
- Province Issues Flood Watch for Southeast Manitoba
- Winnipeg police investigate Main Street and Higgins Avenue assault
- Arrest made in sexual assault of teen in Winnipeg’s North End