A Toronto urban planner says Winnipeg’s recent spate of pedestrian deaths is a solvable problem.Jennifer Keesmaat, who served as Toronto’s Chief City Planner from 2012 to 2017, is a proponent of Vision Zero, a multinational campaign aimed at having a highway system with no deaths or serious injuries as a result of traffic.
- Charges upgraded to manslaughter in Wolseley assault
- Man charged with manslaughter after dispute turned deadly: police
- Number of Manitobans filing for bankruptcy growing: insolvency firm
- Manitoba election campaign: Tories promising more money for film industry
- Manitoba taxes compared to other provinces