A Toronto urban planner says Winnipeg’s recent spate of pedestrian deaths is a solvable problem.Jennifer Keesmaat, who served as Toronto’s Chief City Planner from 2012 to 2017, is a proponent of Vision Zero, a multinational campaign aimed at having a highway system with no deaths or serious injuries as a result of traffic.
- Winnipeg dads perform for daughters, families as synchronized swimming team
- Fire tears through North End home
- Dads syncrhonized swim team make big performance in front of daughters, family
- Winnipeg Ukrainian Catholic Church statue head returned, staff still missing
- Manitoba ‘Motorcycle Ride For Dad’ sets new record for participants