Developer Gem Equities will have to keep waiting to build on the Parker Lands as City Council seeks legal advice before moving ahead with another planned vote.
- Proposed class-action lawsuit led by former constable alleges racism in RCMP
- Manitoba sports teams reconsidering controversial names and logos
- Travel Manitoba targeting locals and some neighbours with latest ad campaign
- ‘This is getting ridiculous’: Winnipeg restaurant handed second ticket for breaking COVID-19 rules
- This 55-year-old tunnel under Fermor Avenue is getting a facelift