Trek along with a Park Interpreter as we venture to the scenic Pine Point Rapids. Along the way, we will howl for wolves and listen for their haunting call. At the rapids, we will warm up in the shelter with hot chocolate. Space is limited – please register with the Park Interpreter at 204-369-3157 or email Adam.Collicutt@gov.mb.ca.
- LGCA asking Manitobans for feedback on public consumption of cannabis edibles
- Stonewall RCMP searching for stolen car, gun safe
- Winnipeg woman upset over no show of officers in court
- Police interview shown in court at trial in the death of Winnipeg foster home manager
- Police watchdog launches investigation three years after police incident