The Correctional Service Canada (CSC) is pleased to announce the recent signing of an agreement to convert the Eagle Women’s Lodge, run by the Indigenous Women’s Healing Centre Inc., from a Community Residential Facility into a Healing Lodge.
- Winnipeg police ask for help in search of missing 17-year-old girl
- Rescinded gift of flashing lights in city school zones may be back on the table
- Religious services continue under Winnipeg region’s new orange restrictions
- ‘This is totally unfair’: Winnipeg homeowner receives bill over uncut lawn while stuck abroad
- School Resource Officers to stay in Winnipeg following council vote