On April 15, 2020 at about 6:30 p.m., a staff member was assaulted in the Structured Intervention Unit (SIU) at Stony Mountain Institution. The injured staff member was evaluated and treated at an outside hospital.
- Provincial government holds town hall to discuss second phase of reopening
- Council meeting held over divisive proposed bylaw in RM of Reynolds
- Clean-It-Right program aims to build consumer confidence
- Coronavirus: CFL commissioner not counting on specific funding from federal government
- Keep working from home if it works for you: Manitoba’s chief public health officer to employers