This year, the Government of Canada has accelerated the delivery of infrastructure funding through the federal Gas Tax Fund (GTF) to help communities address the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, continue moving projects forward and create jobs across Manitoba.
- Here is where the active cases of COVID-19 are in Manitoba
- Does the province’s mask plan in schools go far enough?
- Growing concern over proposed changes to child care regulations
- Manitoba opposition, teachers’ union want more protections included in back-to-school plan
- Human remains found near Roseau River First Nation, Man.