The Government of Canada is committed to supporting projects that are driving innovation and clean economic growth. Parliamentary Secretary Duguid announced an investment of $335,000 to Brandon University to upgrade the Micro-analytical facility.
- Kerri Einarson wins Canadian women’s curling championship
- Manitoba’s Kerri Einarson beats Ontario’s Rachel Homan to win Tournament of Hearts
- Opponents of increased security at Winnipeg’s Millennium Library protest with drag queen story time
- Drag queens protest Millennium Library’s security measures
- Kyle Okposo scores 2 in Sabres’ 2-1 win over Winnipeg Jets