The Government of Canada is committed to supporting projects that are driving innovation and clean economic growth. Parliamentary Secretary Duguid announced an investment of $335,000 to Brandon University to upgrade the Micro-analytical facility.
- Winnipeg woman missing since May last seen in Long Plain First Nation: police
- Two men facing charges after a carjacking and home invasions: Winnipeg police
- Two charged after business shot at last week: Winnipeg police
- Men charged in connection with Winnipeg carjacking, home invasions
- Sister of Winnipeg man found dead in locked hospital washroom files lawsuit, alleging ‘utter lack of care’