That’s why the Government of Canada is investing $310,320 today in seven new projects in mostly rural communities in Manitoba through the Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP), which is delivered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities on behalf of the federal government. As economies re-open, these projects will help communities make data-driven decisions about roads, water systems, buildings and other key infrastructure.
- Here is where the active cases of COVID-19 are in Manitoba
- Does the province’s mask plan in schools go far enough?
- Growing concern over proposed changes to child care regulations
- Manitoba opposition, teachers’ union want more protections included in back-to-school plan
- Human remains found near Roseau River First Nation, Man.