The Government of Canada is committed to providing support to small businesses in rural communities across Western Canada through the Community Futures network. Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages announced a $4.8 million investment in Community Futures Pan West Network Inc. to establish a Rural Opportunities Fund.
- Manitoba rink claims gold at World Junior Curling Championships
- Alan Doyle met with a warm Winnipeg welcome
- ‘We deserve better’: Veteran shares frustration over claim application backlog
- Canadian Premier League scraps spring and fall seasons, changes playoffs for 2020
- Jets acquire Winnipeg-born centre Cody Eakin