The Government of Canada is committed to providing support to small businesses in rural communities across Western Canada through the Community Futures network. Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages announced a $4.8 million investment in Community Futures Pan West Network Inc. to establish a Rural Opportunities Fund.
- Men charged in connection with Winnipeg carjacking, home invasions
- Sister of Winnipeg man found dead in locked hospital washroom files lawsuit, alleging ‘utter lack of care’
- Winnipeg man facing firearm charges after 911 call: police
- Winnipeg could become a good CFL hub: Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister
- Arts orgs still feeling COVID-19 pressure as Manitoba reopens