The Government of Canada is working in partnership with First Nation communities to invest in new and upgraded school facilities on reserve, and to support students in getting the best start in life through education.
- Manitoba Presents Throne Speech, Continues on the Road to Recovery
- Selkirk RCMP call for tips on ‘suspicious persons’ relating to homicide
- Kelvin High School evacuated due to possible bomb threat
- Child mentor charged with sexual assault
- Feds to spend more than $18 million on 95 affordable housing units in Transcona