Canadians deserve a justice system that serves them in the official language of their choice. By enhancing the capacity of Canadian institutions in offering legal education in French and English across Canada, the Government of Canada continues to deliver on its commitment to supporting minority official language communities.
- Scheifele gets go-ahead goal to life Jets over Panthers
- Fatal fire in Plumas, Man. caused by careless cooking: fire commissioner
- Heavy police presence in Winnipeg’s West End
- High water, ice jams: Community north of Winnipeg dealing with ‘unprecedented’ conditions
- ‘It’s like a new chance’: Recovering meth user faces new challenges after overcoming addiction