Canadians deserve a justice system that serves them in the official language of their choice. By enhancing the capacity of Canadian institutions in offering legal education in French and English across Canada, the Government of Canada continues to deliver on its commitment to supporting minority official language communities.
- U of W Indigenous Studies Chair
- Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service releases its 2020 Strategic Direction
- Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings announce 17-date Canadian tour
- High-profile sex assault cases can bring out different reactions in victims: Klinic
- Girl, 11, brings AR-15 to Idaho hearing on gun legislation