The province of Manitoba has a long and proud legacy of agriculture. It is a strong economic engine of growth for the province and for the country, generating total revenues of $5.2 billion in 2018 for the Manitoba food and beverage processing sector.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers sign free-agent linebacker Micah Awe to 2-year deal
- Man charged in Valentine’s Day party West End Winnipeg
- Jets acquire defenceman DeMelo from Senators for third-round pick
- ‘Shut up’ comment in curling exposes coaches’ frustration about fairness
- Veteran finds blood dripping from bathroom ceiling