The province of Manitoba has a long and proud legacy of agriculture. It is a strong economic engine of growth for the province and for the country, generating total revenues of $5.2 billion in 2018 for the Manitoba food and beverage processing sector.
- Coronavirus: Canada Goose increasing production of medical gear, reopens more factories
- Easter Bunny considered essential worker, practicing physical distancing: Health minister
- Winnipeg long-term care employee contracts COVID-19
- Global News at 6 – April 8
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down Lagimodiere, one person hospitalized