The province of Manitoba has a long and proud legacy of agriculture. It is a strong economic engine of growth for the province and for the country, generating total revenues of $5.2 billion in 2018 for the Manitoba food and beverage processing sector.
- Back to school plan released for Brandon School Division
- Accessibility compliance not being enforced says city councillor
- Summer violence grips Point Douglas
- Winnipeg charity salutes veterans with fundraising campaign
- No negative coronavirus test result, no service for some customers at pair of Winnipeg restaurants