Today, on behalf of the Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Indigenous Services, the Honourable Daniel Vandal, Minister of Northern Affairs and Member of Parliament for Saint Boniface – Saint Vital, along with the Bear Clan Patrol, announced $251,850 in funding to support delivery of critical food supplies.
- Here is where the active cases of COVID-19 are in Manitoba
- Does the province’s mask plan in schools go far enough?
- Growing concern over proposed changes to child care regulations
- Manitoba opposition, teachers’ union want more protections included in back-to-school plan
- Human remains found near Roseau River First Nation, Man.