The oil and gas industry in Canada requires monitoring of species and populations to ensure they meet environmental monitoring requirements with scientific data. It is vitally important that faster and less labour-intensive methods are developed, while also being less invasive to the species or ecosystem under investigation.
- Province Partners with Doctors Manitoba to Expand COVID-19 Testing Capacity
- Winnipeg senior attacked in her own home
- Canada-U.S. border to remain closed until Nov. 21, at least
- Manitoba Government Permanently Amends Regulations to Allow Electronic Business Submissions
- New Winnipeg restrictions take effect today