Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, announced today the development of a risk management strategy being undertaken by the Manitoba Pork Council for pork producers to recover from the devastation caused by potential outbreaks of diseases, such as porcine epidemic diarrhea.
- READ: Canada’s COVID-19 projections
- Redwood Avenue from Charles Street to Aikins Street temporarily closed April 13 & 14
- Former Manitoba student self-isolating in Spain
- Province Creates Web Portal to Supplement Home Learning Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Manitoba families minister to update province on COVID-19 measures Thursday