Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, announced today the development of a risk management strategy being undertaken by the Manitoba Pork Council for pork producers to recover from the devastation caused by potential outbreaks of diseases, such as porcine epidemic diarrhea.
- Newcomers policy makes immigration to Winnipeg an easier transition
- Correctional staff seize $127K worth of contraband at Stony Mountain Institution
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers sign free-agent linebacker Micah Awe to 2-year deal
- Man charged in Valentine’s Day party West End Winnipeg
- Jets acquire defenceman DeMelo from Senators for third-round pick