The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages, and La Francophone today announced funding through the Churchill Region Economic Development Fund (CRED) for tourism opportunities in northern Manitoba.
- 1 in hospital after crash in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg artists’ collective nominated for $100,000 national prize
- Money collected through newcomer application fees far outstrips announced spending
- ‘It’s terrible’: High numbers of canine abuse reports nothing new, says Manitoba dog rescue
- RAW: Winnipeg Jets Paul Maurice Post Game Reaction – April 18