The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages, and La Francophone today announced funding through the Churchill Region Economic Development Fund (CRED) for tourism opportunities in northern Manitoba.
- Charges upgraded to manslaughter in Wolseley assault
- Man charged with manslaughter after dispute turned deadly: police
- Number of Manitobans filing for bankruptcy growing: insolvency firm
- Manitoba election campaign: Tories promising more money for film industry
- Manitoba taxes compared to other provinces