Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages (Western Economic Diversification Canada) and to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change (Canada Water Agency) on behalf of The Honourable Mélanie Joly, MP for Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages, and Minister responsible for Western Economic Diversification Canada, will provide details regarding support for two key tourism attractions in Manitoba.
- Crown pursuing adult sentences for two teens charged in Canada Day homicide and shootings
- Winnipeg man charged after teenage girl sexually assaulted
- Police watchdog clears Winnipeg police after suspect shot following 7-Eleven robbery
- Province Issues Flood Watch for Southeast Manitoba
- Winnipeg police investigate Main Street and Higgins Avenue assault