The Canadian and Manitoba governments are providing $99,400 over two years through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership to support Agriculture in the Classroom – Manitoba.
- Winnipeg police investigating ‘serious incident’ on Langside St.
- Nearly 40 per cent of Manitobans taking medications improperly: poll
- Honk honk! Winnipeg celebrates Transit Driver Appreciation Day
- Birds Hill Provincial Park begins accepting reservations Monday
- Spring weather – and spring – will arrive in Winnipeg on Wednesday, says Environment Canada