The Canadian and Manitoba governments are providing $99,400 over two years through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership to support Agriculture in the Classroom – Manitoba.
- Manitoba fire crews on alert due to dry conditions
- Winnipeg police threatened with weapons, assaulted several times over May long weekend
- Team Canada athletes from Winnipeg talk cheer
- Long weekend madness for Winnipeg police, as officers face multiple assaults, threats
- How Indigenous midwives help reconnect women with culture and pregnancy care